- 5% Cashback for Petrol and Grocery Spend locally
- 5 Treatspoints for every RM1 spend overseas
- 1 Treatspoints for every RM1 spend locally
If you are looking to get cashback and reward points from your petrol spend, Maybank Visa Signature can do just that. You stand to gain 5% cashback on all days.
- Up to 10% Cash Back on dining, groceries, petrol and GRAB rides
- Unlimited 0.2% Cash Back on other retail spend
- Minimum spend of RM500 required to earn up to 10% cashback per month
Interest Rate (p.a) 15% Balance Transfer (p.a) 5.33% Annual Fee Free
Citi Cash Back Card gives you up to 10% cashback on dining, groceries, petrol and GRAB rides with automatic cashback credited into your account.
- Up to 5% cashback at all petrol stations nationwide
- Convert Rewards Points into Enrich Miles or KrisFlyer Miles
Interest Rate (p.a) 15% Balance Transfer (p.a) 4% Annual Fee RM70.00
RHB Travel Money gives you up to 5% cashback at all petrol stations nationwide on the first weekend of the month. You still stand to gain 2% cashback on petrol spend on all other days.
- Up to 8% cashback everyday on your spending on petrol, groceries & eWallet
- 0.2% cashback everyday on other local spending
- 1% contribution* on Charity Spend
Interest Rate (p.a) 15% Balance Transfer (p.a) 0% Annual Fee Free
With HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i, you will get 8% cashback on your petrol spend (Shell, Petronas Caltex, Petron and BHP ) if total spending is above RM2,000. Otherwise, you will enjoy 2% cashback on petrol spend from the respective petrol stations.