- 5% Cashback for Petrol and Grocery Spend locally
- 5 Treatspoints for every RM1 spend overseas
- 1 Treatspoints for every RM1 spend locally
If you are looking to get cashback and reward points from your petrol spend, Maybank Visa Signature can do just that. You stand to gain 5% cashback on all days.
- Up to 8.0% cashback on Shell fuel
- Low interest rate starting at 15% per annum
- 3.99% per annum for a tenure of 7 months
Shell-Citi Credit Card provides you up to 8% cashback on Shell fuel for total spending above RM2,500 per month. For total spending between RM1,000 to RM2,499 per month, you will get up to 6% cashback on Shell fuel. You will get up to 4% cashback on Shell fuel for total spending between RM300 to RM999.
- Up to 5% cashback at all petrol stations nationwide
- Convert Rewards Points into Enrich Miles or KrisFlyer Miles
Interest Rate (p.a) 15% Balance Transfer (p.a) 4% Annual Fee RM70.00
RHB Travel Money gives you up to 5% cashback at all petrol stations nationwide on the first weekend of the month. You still stand to gain 2% cashback on petrol spend on all other days.
- Up to 8% cashback everyday on your spending on petrol and groceries
- 0.2% cashback everyday on other local spending
With HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i, you will get 8% cashback on your petrol spend (Shell, Caltex, Petronas) if total spending is above RM2,000. Otherwise, you will enjoy 2% cashback on petrol spend from the respective petrol stations.