- 5% Cashback for Petrol and Grocery Spend
- 5x Treatspoint for every RM1 spend overseas
- 1x Treatspoint for every RM1 spend locally
Interest Rate (p.a) 15% Balance Transfer (p.a) 0% Annual Fee RM550
If you are looking to get cashback and reward points from your petrol spend, Maybank Visa Signature can do just that. You stand to gain 5% cashback on all days.
- Up to 8.0% cashback on Shell fuel
- Low interest rate starting at 15% per annum
- 3.99% per annum for a tenure of 7 months
Shell-Citi Credit Card provides you up to 8% cashback on Shell fuel for total spending above RM2,500 per month. For total spending between RM1,000 to RM2,499 per month, you will get up to 6% cashback on Shell fuel. You will get up to 4% cashback on Shell fuel for total spending between RM300 to RM999.
- Up to 5% cashback at all petrol stations nationwide
- Convert Rewards Points into Enrich Miles or KrisFlyer Miles
Interest Rate (p.a) 15% Balance Transfer (p.a) 4% Annual Fee RM70
RHB Travel Money gives you up to 5% cashback at all petrol stations nationwide on the first weekend of the month. You still stand to gain 2% cashback on petrol spend on all other days.
- Up to 8% cashback everyday on your spending on petrol and groceries
- 0.2% cashback everyday on other local spending
- 0% balance transfer for 3 months with your new credit card
With HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i, you will get 8% cashback on your petrol spend (Shell, Caltex, Petronas and BHP) if total spending is above RM2,000. Otherwise, you will enjoy 2% cashback on petrol spend from the respective petrol stations.