- Min. Monthly Income
- RM 3000
- Interest Rate
- 15% p.a.
- Up to 8%
- Annual Fee
- Up to 8% cashback everyday on your spending on petrol, groceries & eWallet
- 0.2% cashback everyday on other local spending
- 1% contribution* on Charity Spend
- 8% cashback everyday on spending at Giant, Tesco, AEON Big and Mydin if total monthly spending is RM2,000 and above
- 2% cashback everyday on spending at Giant, Tesco, AEON Big and Mydin if total monthly spending is below RM2,000
- 8% cashback everyday at Shell, Petronas Caltex, Petron and BHP if total monthly spending is RM2,000 and above
- 2% cashback everyday at Shell, Petronas Caltex, Petron and BHP if total monthly spending is below RM2,000
Entertainment0.2% cashback on all local spending
- Up to 8% Bonus Cash Back on eWallet Spend*(eWallet Spend meaning any reload/top-up or payment authorisation transactions made using the Credit Card-i on any of the following eWallets: SamsungPay, GrabPay, Touch & Go and FavePay. )
- 0.2% cashback on all local spending
- Up to 8% Bonus Cash Back on eWallet Spend*(eWallet Spend meaning any reload/top-up or payment authorisation transactions made using the Credit Card-i on any of the following eWallets: SamsungPay, GrabPay, Touch & Go and FavePay.)
- 0.2% cashback on all local spending
- Shopping: Exclusive privileges and discounts for the cardholder at over 6,500 retail outlets around the country
- Balance Transfer: [Plan A] : 0% interest for 3 months (Only Applicable to New Principle Cardholder)
- Made from 85% recycled plastic (Starting January 2021):
- Cashback Limit: 8% or 2% cashback on petrol and groceries is capped at RM50 per month. Unlimited 0.2% cashback on all local spending (no capping).
|Annual Fee||Free. Annual fee is waived with min annual spend of RM2000 and 12x swipes in a year.|
|Min. Monthly Income||RM 3000|
|Min. age for principal holder||21|
|Fee for principal holder||Free|
|Min. age for supplementary holder||18 years old|
|Fee for supplementary holder||RM120|
|Late payment charge||Higher of RM10 or 1% of outstanding balance, up to a maximum of RM100|
|Cash advance amount||RM1,000 per withdrawal|
|Cash advance charge||RM50|
|Cash advance interest charge||18% per annum on cash advance amount|
|Rewards points expiry||N/A|
Amazing Cashbacks Await!
HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i gives up to 8% cashback on eWallet Spend i.e any reload/top-up or payment authorisation transactions made using the Credit Card-i on any of the following eWallets: SamsungPay, GrabPay, Touch & Go and FavePay. You are also eligible for 8% Cashback on your daily groceries spend in Giant, Tesco, AEON Big or Mydin if total spending exceeds RM2,001 per month. You will also get the same amount of cashback on your petrol spending in Shell, Caltex, or Petronas. If your monthly spending is not more than RM2,000 a month, the 8% cashback on your selected daily spending will be 2% instead. On top of that, you will be able to enjoy 0.2% cashback on all your local entertainment and shopping spending.
Fees and Charges
The annual fee for this credit card is RM240 but it will be waived if you make at least 12 transactions a year with this card. This annual fee waiver condition only applies to the principal cardholder. For the supplementary cardholder, there will be a fee of RM120. For the finance charge, to enjoy a low interest rate charged on your outstanding balance, you will need to make prompt minimum payments (5% of the outstanding balance or RM50, whichever is higher); the low finance charge stands at 15% per annum. Please note cashback from 1st April 2020, this Cash Back will change to 1%
Is HSBC Amanah same as HSBC?
HSBC Amanah is HSBC's Islamic bank.
How does HSBC MPower Platinum Cash Back works?
With HSBC Amanah MPower credit card, you can get cash back for specific types of spending; such as petrol spending, eWallet spending, and more.
How many supplementary cards can I apply?
Each primary customer can apply for a maximum of 5 supplementary cards.
How do I waive HSBC Amanah annual fee?
For the HSBC Amanah MPower credit card, the annual fee is waived automatically for life.
How do I check my HSBC Amanah credit card application status?
Once you have filled up all the details that is needed for the application, you will receive an SMS with a unique URL to check your card application status.
When can I check my credit card-i application status?
You can check your credit card application status one day after your submission.
How do I activate my HSBC Amanah mpower platinum credit card i?
You can activate your HSBC credit card by calling +603 8321 8999.
How do I increase/decrease my HSBC Amanah credit card-i credit limit?
You can increase/decrease your HSBC credit limit through a few ways;
- Online banking
- Complete the online form and our representative will contact you on the next working day to complete the submission.
- By phone
- You can also request to increase your credit card limit by giving us a call.
- At an HSBC branch
- Feel free to pay us a visit and make your request in person.
How do I pay my Amanah mpower platinum credit card i HSBC?
You can pay in 3 different ways;
i) Logging on to HSBC's personal internet banking website and making your payment there
ii) Using the HSBC app
iii) Enrolling in HSBC AutoPay