- Up to 8% cashback everyday on your spending on petrol, groceries & eWallet
- 0.2% cashback everyday on other local spending
- 1% contribution* on Charity Spend
HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i offers up to 8% cashback on your petrol, groceries and 0.2% on other local retail spending.
- Up to 10% Cash Back on dining, groceries, petrol and GRAB rides
- Unlimited 0.2% Cash Back on other retail spend
- Minimum spend of RM500 required to earn up to 10% cashback per month
Citi Cash Back Card gives you up to 10% cashback on dining, groceries, petrol and GRAB rides with automatic cashback credited into your account.
- Up to 10% cashback on retail spending
- Flexibility to change between 12 categories
- Annual fee waiver with minimum 12 swipes per annum
Interest Rate (p.a) 15% Balance Transfer (p.a) 4.99% Annual Fee Free
Mach Visa Credit Card gives you up to 10% cashback on spending from 3 out of 12 categories which you can choose from. Feel free to switch the categories as you like!
- 2 PremierMiles for every RM3 spent overseas and selected online travel merchant
- 8X RM10 cash back on online groceries with min. spend of RM200 & up to 10% Cashback on fine dining & online food deliveries
- 2X PremierMiles on packages and items for your home entertainment i.e Netflix, Spotify, Harvey Norman, Senheng
Citi PremierMiles Card allows cashback of upto 10% for online on fine dining and food deliveries. Additionally, RM10 cash back when you shop for your groceries online with Happy Fresh, Tesco Online, Jaya Grocer Online.
- 5% cashback on petrol (Friday and Saturday only)
- 5% cashback on groceries (Friday and Saturday only)
- 1 TreatsPoint for every RM1 spent
Maybank Islamic MasterCard Ikhwan Gold gives you 5% cashback on petrol and groceries on Friday and Saturday