Min. Monthly Income
- 5X Citi Rewards Points for every RM1 spent at major supermarkets and department stores
- Low interest rate starting at 15% per annum
- Travel Accident Insurance with coverage of up to RM50,000
Activate within 60 days of approval and Get Trolley bag OR Smart Backpack & Gym bag*
- Activate your card within sixty (60) days and get Trolley Bag OR Smart Backpack & Gym bag*
- with atleast 8 (eight) retail spend within 60 days
- Valid for new citi card members who apply online
- Promotion ends 31 Dec 2019
Product Review by
Enjoy Rewards, Lifestyle Privileges, and More!
With Citi Rewards Credit Card, you will get 5x accelerated Rewards points when you shop at major department stores and supermarkets/hypermarkets. You get to pamper yourself more because you can have 20% dining discount at premium dining outlets. When you travel, present your Citi Rewards Credit Card and a valid boarding pass for complimentary access to the Plaza Premium Lounge in KLIA. Sign up now to explore some other privileges including travel, lifestyle and healthcare privileges.
Fees and Charges
The annual fee is RM600 for principal card and RM150 for supplementary card. Other than that, by making prompt payments of 5% of outstanding balance or RM50 (whichever is higher) for 12 consecutive months you get to enjoy a low finance charge of 15% per annum. Late payments will be charged a minimum of RM10 or 1% of total outstanding balance as at statement date (whichever is higher), up to a maximum of RM100.
Are You Eligible For The Citi Rewards Credit Card?
To apply for the Citi Rewards Credit Card, you need a minimum monthly income of RM5,000 and to be at least 21 years old.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as Citi Cash Back Platinum and BSN Platinum MasterCard / Visa, which may match your requirements.
If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, review more Citi credit cards and start comparing today!