- Profit rate (p.a.)
6.50% - 6.50%
- Loan Tenure
2 - 10 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 5 business days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about BSN MyRinggit-i PRIMA Personal Financing?
- Approved loan amount of up to RM200,000.
- Fixed interest rate of 6.5% per annum.
- Applicant covered by Takaful protection.
|Min. financing amount||RM10,000|
|Max.financing amount|| up to RM200,000|
|Min. loan tenure||2 years|
|Max. loan tenure||Up to 10 years|
|Profit rate||Fixed rate of 6.50% per annum|
|Approval duration||Up to 5 business days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Stamp duty||0.5% on loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Early settlement||1% on outstanding loan amount|
|Late payment charges||N/A|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 65|
|Employment eligibility||Medical doctors and medical officers|
|Min. salary requirement||RM3,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||N/A|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
|Need to buy Takaful product?||Yes|
Product Review by
BSN MyRinggit-i PRIMA Personal Financing FAQ
What is the maximum amount you can borrow?
Borrowable amount of up to five times your fixed monthly gross salary or RM200,000 for a maximum loan tenure of 10 years.
Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen between the age of 21 to 65 with full-time employment as a medical doctor OR between the age of 21 to 50 with full-time employment as a medical officer to qualify.
Applicant must be earning a minimum gross salary of RM3,000 per month.
Opening of a linked bank account and Takaful protection is compulsory.
What will it cost you and how will you be charged?One time set-up fee:
Calculate the cost of taking up this loan using our calculator
How long will the application take and what documentations are required?
Upon completing an application with iMoney, our representative will contact you within the same business day to confirm your application.
Thereafter, Bank Simpanan Nasional will require an average of five business days (not including Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays) before approval or disbursement.
You are required to furnish the following documents for your loan application:
- Copy of NRIC (front and back)
- Copy of certificate issued by Malaysian Medical Council:
- Perakuan Pendaftaran Sementara (Borang 5-Peraturan 20, Akta Perubatan 1974); OR
- Perakuan Amalan Tahunan (Borang 12-Seksyen 20, Akta Perubatan 1974)
- Authorized business registration:
- 3 months (most current) bank statements (either upon clinic’s name or proof of income in relation to medical practices)
- Authorized documents as a specialist doctor or confirmation letter from your current employer/supervising doctor
Can you apply if you have a bad CCRIS/ CTOS/ Credit Record?
No, you are required to settle all overdue payments before applying. It is advised that you continue repaying your loans on time for another three months before reapplying.