- Interest Rate (p.a.)
6.16% - 6.89%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 10 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 5 business days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Bank Rakyat Personal Financing-i Private Sector?
- Approved loan amount of up to RM150,000
- Floating profit rate starting at 6.16% per month
- Takaful protection not compulsory
|Min. financing amount||RM5,000|
|Max.financing amount|| Financing amount up to RM150,000|
|Min. loan tenure||1 year|
|Max. loan tenure||Up to 10 years|
|Interest rate||Floating rate of 6.16% – 6.89% per annum|
|Approval duration||Up to 5 business days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Stamp duty||0.5% of loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Late payment charges||N/A|
|Age requirement||Age 18 - 60|
|Employment eligibility||Full-time employees of private sector organizations|
|Min. salary requirement||RM2,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||N/A|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Optional|
|Need to buy Takaful product?||Optional|
Product Review by
Bank Rakyat is well known for its great service in providing an Islamic loan. Bank Rakyat Personal Financing-i Private Sector offering highly competitive rate in the market with floating rate of 6.16% p.a up to 6.89% p.a, which is specially designed to meet your financial needs. Bank Rakyat Personal Financing-i Private Sector is focusing on full-time employees of private sector organizations. Meanwhile, selected company by Bank Rakyat will enjoy lower profit rate, as low as 4.95% per annum. The approval process is within 5 business days and there is no need for any guarantor or collateral in order to apply for the loan.
There will be stamp duty fee of 0.5% of the loan amount and late payment charges of 1% p.a on outstanding amount. You are entitled to enjoy a minimum loan tenure of 1 year to 10 years depending on your salary with amount of financing up to RM150,000 or 5x to 25x of monthly gross salary. To be eligible to apply for this loan, your minimum monthly gross income should be at least RM2,000 and you must be at least 18 years old. You will also need a good credit record (CTOS/CCRIS) which means all of your overdue payments for all commitments should be settled off.
Bank Rakyat Personal Loan Swasta FAQ
What is the maximum amount you can borrow?
Borrowable amount of:
- For New Applicant with salary of RM2,000 - RM3,000 have maximum financing tenure of only 5 years.
- For New Applicant with salary above RM3,001 have maximum financing tenure of 10 years.
- For repayment type of Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA), Salary Deduction (PGM) and Salary Transfer to Bank Rakyat, borrowable amount ranging from 15x to 25x of monthly gross salary depending on your income
- For repayment type of Cash, borrowable amount ranging from 5x to 10x of monthly gross salary depending on your income
Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen between the age of 18 to 60 (at the end of the financing tenure) to qualify.
Applicant must be a confirmed full-time employee in a private sector organization with a minimum gross salary of RM2,000 per month including fixed allowances.
What will it cost you and how will you be charged?One time set-up fee:
- Monthly repayment comprising principal amount and interest charge via monthly Bank Rakyat Savings Account deduction, Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA) monthly salary deduction facility, monthly salary deduction, standing instruction deduction, or post-dated cheques.
- There are a few factors that determine your interest rate charges. The factors are like employer's category, takaful insurance purchase, financing tenure & types of financing.
- For financing tenure of 1 - 3 years:
- With Takaful:Flat floating rate of 4.95% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
- Without Takaful:Flat floating rate of 5.51% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
- For financing tenure of 4 - 10 years:
- With Takaful:Flat floating rate of 5.44% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
- Without Takaful:Flat floating rate of 6.10% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
- With Takaful:Flat floating rate of 6.16% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
- Without Takaful:Flat floating rate of 6.74% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
- With Takaful:Flat floating rate of 6.89% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
- Without Takaful:Flat floating rate of 7.58% per annum throughout the entire loan tenure.
How long will the application take and what documentations are required?
Upon completing an application with iMoney, our representative will contact you within the same business day to confirm your application.
Thereafter, Bank Rakyat will require an average of five business days (not including Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays) before approval or disbursement.
You are required to furnish the following documents for your loan application:
- Copy of NRIC (front and back)
- 3 months (most current) salary slips
- Letter of confirmation by your current employer
- EPF statement showing at least 6 months (most current) of contributions
- BE form with tax payment receipt attached (for applicant with 1 year or more completed service)
Can you apply if you have a bad CCRIS/ CTOS/ Credit Record?
No, you are required to settle all overdue payments before applying. It is advised that you continue repaying your loans on time for another three months before reapplying.