- Interest rate (p.a.)
10.56% - 10.56%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 5 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 5 business days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about Standard Chartered Quick Cash EDGE?
- Approved loan amount of up to RM150,000
- Fixed interest rate starting at 0.88% per month
- Individuals between the age of 21 to 60 may apply
|Min. financing amount||RM2,000|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to 5x fixed monthly salary or up to RM150,000|
|Min. loan tenure||1|
|Max. loan tenure||5|
|Interest rate||Fixed rate of 10.50% – 10.56% per annum|
|Approval duration||Up to 5 business days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Stamp duty||0.5% on loan amount|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||N/A|
|Late payment charges||1% on outstanding loan amount|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 65|
|Employment eligibility||Government servants and employees of private sector organizations|
|Min. salary requirement||RM2,000 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||N/A|
|Need to open linked banked account?||Yes|
|Need to buy Takaful product?||No|
Product Review by
Standard Chartered Quick Cash EDGE FAQ
What is the maximum amount you can borrow?
Borrowable amount of up to fives times your fixed monthly gross salary or RM150,000 for a maximum loan tenure of five years.
Applicant must be between the age of 21 to 65 to qualify.
Applicant must be a Government servant or an employee of a private sector organization with a minimum gross salary of RM2,000 per month.
Opening of a linked bank account is compulsory.
What will it cost you and how will you be charged?One time set-up fee:
- Fixed interest rate of 10.56% per annum (0.88% per month) throughout the entire loan tenure.
- Fixed interest rate of 10.50% per annum (0.8% per month) throughout the entire loan tenure.
How long will the application take and what documentations are required?
Upon completing an application with iMoney, our representative will contact you within the same business day to confirm your application.
Thereafter, Standard Chartered will require an average of five business days (not including Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays) before approval or disbursement.
You are required to furnish the following documents for your loan application:
- Copy of NRIC (front and back)
- 1 month (most current) salary slip
- 1 month (most current) bank statement
- EPF or KWSP statement (most current)
- BE form with tax payment receipt attached (most current)
Can you apply if you have a bad CCRIS/ CTOS/ Credit Record?
No, you are required to settle all overdue payments before applying. It is advised that you continue repaying your loans on time for another three months before reapplying.