iMoney Home Broadband Survey 2019: What Matters To You?
It’s been about six months since the government mandated improvements to home broadband. The Mandatory Standard on Access Pricing (MSAP) brought prices down and internet speeds up practically overnight. Since then, we’ve also seen a number of new home broadband providers enter the market with pilot programmes.
As this is the case, we here at iMoney want to find out just how much impact the MSAP has had on your internet experience. To do this, we need your help.
The following is a survey about your home broadband use and how you feel about it. Does it meet your needs? Are the prices reasonable? Have you had any problems? Tell us everything and get it off your chest.
As a thank you for your help, we are also running a lucky draw for those who complete the survey. If you participate, you are in the running to win one of the following:
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 x1
- Xiaomi Dashboard Camera x2
- Starbucks Card worth RM50 x3
*Terms & Conditions*
1. The Broadband Survey (hereafter “the survey”) is open to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents aged above 18 and currently residing in Malaysia.
2. All participants of the survey will automatically enter the draw for the stated prizes.
3. Only entries submitted by 23:59:59 (Malaysian Time), 5 June 2019, will be considered for the prize draw. The time will be based on our server’s system time.
4. The Organisers will select the winners by 10 June 2019 and winners will be contacted personally within SEVEN (7) days.
5. Staff of Intelligent Money Sdn. Bhd. (hereafter “the Organisers”) and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) are not eligible to participate in the prize draw.
6. The prizes will be mailed to the winners within seven (7) upon confirmation of delivery details. Prizes that are not claimed within ONE MONTH of the announcement will be forfeited.
7. The Organisers are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorised access to, or alteration or, use or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of the Website.
8. The Organisers are the final authority in determining the interpretation of these terms and conditions and as to any other matters relating to this prize draw.