Start Stock Trading With Low Brokerage Fees
Times are changing. The power of technology is making itself felt across all industries, and share trading is no exception. This shifts the power of buying and selling away from traditional stockbrokers and puts it in the hands of individuals like you and me.
If you have been put off from entering the stock market high fees or lack of know-how, there is a solution you can easily fit into your current lifestyle and monthly budget. Today, mobile app technology allows you to quickly respond to new market trends and social platforms to learn how and what to trade to make the most of your money.
How Rakuten Trade passes the cost savings to you
Rakuten Trade offer not only the convenience to buy and sell shares at your own time, but also lowers the barrier to entry with low brokerage fees and easy application process. The low fixed fees for transactions below RM10,000 means the profits of your investments aren’t going into the pockets of brokers.
Below is a comparison of some popular brokerage charges.
|Trading Value Per Transaction/Stock||Rakuten Trade||Bank A||Bank B||Bank C|
|RM1,000.00 to RM9,999.99||RM8.00||0.106%||0.49%||0.10%|
|RM10,000.00 to RM99,999.99||0.10% of trading value||0.106%||0.49%||0.10%|
|RM100,000.00 and above||RM100||0.106%||0.49%||0.10%|
*6% ST applies
These low fees also mean that you don’t need a lot of money to start stock trading. Instead, you are free to begin with small amounts and gradually build your portfolio.
This is highly beneficial to beginners as the goal here is not to buy huge amounts of stocks from the get-go, but rather, to allow them to dip their toes into the market and test the trading waters.
Expert advice at your fingertips
There’s no harm in paying someone else to handle your stock trading; they are professionals who are trained in the intricacies of handling the market. This includes being able to foresee market trends and talk to business insiders who may provide additional insights.
However, Rakuten Trade provides the opportunity to bridge the knowledge gap by making its own in-house award-winning research team available for free and more social friendly. This team offers expertise on:
- Investment Ideas
- Inhouse investment ideas from a team of licensed researchers for those who are doing it on their own. It comes in the form of simplified one page daily reports that are written with minimal jargon; making them easy for the average person to understand.
- Access to Kenanga research reports
- In addition, Rakuten Trade clients also receive access to research reports issued by Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad. This will help you to further understand the current market trends before entering into stock markets. Users will also enjoy additional services to make online trading easier
- Fast online cash transfers
- Rakuten Trade allows you to deposit and cash out of your account easily through online banking. This ease in cash transfers means that you will be able to liquidate your investments if you need the extra cash as fast as you would with a normal online bank transfer.
- Earn Rakuten Trade Points
- As a client, you automatically receive RT Points whenever you trade with Rakuten Trade. These points can be converted easily via their app into BIG Points (instantly), BPoints (instantly) and/or BonusLink Points (three working days) with no minimum amount required.
Being independent from remisiers won’t be easy as you will need to understand what is happening on your own. Doing all the research and due diligence takes a lot of time to get right. Fortunately, Rakuten Trade has these resources to help you get started.