You Can Now Apply For FWD Takaful Coverage Completely Online
FWD Takaful Berhad recently launched a new online channel that enables customers to get their Takaful protection online.
Touted to be Malaysia’s first online protection plan and the first to cover up to four family members under one certificate, FWD Protect Direct offers:
- An intelligent underwriting system.
- Instant quotes and checks for eligibility through its dynamic application questions, reflexive questioning and predictive underwriting.
- A unique single-certificate plan with four plan options which are individual, couple, family (up to two children) and single parent (up to two children).
- Available for as low as RM0.40 per day for an individual plan and RM1.20 per day for a family plan.
- Contribution is level throughout the term of the certificate (Customers do not have to manage increasing contribution as they grow older).
- Provides a waiver of future contributions should the certificate owner pass on (This ensures continuous protection for the rest of the family).
- Start of protection within 24 hours upon completion of application and certificates will be delivered directly to customer’s email.
According to Salim Majid Zain, FWD Takaful’s Chief Executive Officer they want to make a positive difference to people’s lives today with their new Takaful protection product.
“Having this product online makes it more accessible to Malaysians across the country, and with a low price point, this product is affordable for everyone. As a new brand in Malaysia, this initiative represents our vision to change the way people feel about Takaful,” he said.
Similar to other FWD Takaful offerings, the online channel will only have three exclusions whereby the death benefit will be paid out unless:
- Death happens due to suicide within the first year
- Unlawful acts