It's Simple And No Fuzz
For every ringgit spent on all retail transactions, Maybank MasterCard Classic offers you a TreatPoint. It also comes with Travel Accident Insurance.
What are the MasterCard Classic credit card benefits
With this card, you get these benefits:
- Earn 1x TreatsPoint for every RM1 spend in Malaysia or Overseas.
- Travel insurance coverage of up to RM300,000 when you charge your travel tickets in full to your Maybank Mastercard Classic.
- Enjoy medical assistance, pre-trip information, travel assistance (emergency cash advance, card/ticket replacement, lost luggage assistance) and legal assistance in the event of emergencies with Mastercard Global Service.
Are You Eligible For The Maybank MasterCard Classic?
To apply for Maybank MasterCard Classic, you need a minimum monthly income of RM2,500 and to be at least 21 years old.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as Maybank MasterCard Gold and OCBC 365 MasterCard, which may match your requirements.
If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, review more Maybank credit cards and start comparing today!
What is minimum salary for Maybank credit card?
For this card, you need to have a monthly income of at least RM2500.
Can I get Maybank credit card with low salary?
The minimum annual income requirement for Maybank credit cards is RM24,000, which translates to RM2000 monthly.
How do I change my Maybank card?
You may request for your replacement card via the methods below.
- Visit the nearest branch and bring along your IC and other necessary information.
- Email your request to email@example.com.
- Contact our Customer Care hotline at 1-300 88 6688 or +60378443696 (Overseas).
What are the requirements to qualify for Maybank Mastercard classic credit card?
People who meet these requirements can apply for this card;
- Malaysians with a minimum annual income of RM30,000
- Expatriates with a minimum annual income of RM60,000
- Principal cardholders: those between 21 to 65 years old
- Supplementary cardholders: 18 years old to 65 years old
How Maybank credit card decide their credit limit?
Maybank credit card’s limit will be determined based on the individual credit assessment and the type of credit card applied by the customers including principle and supplementary card.
How do I increase my Maybank Mastercard Classic limit?
If you need an increase in credit limit, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 Download and complete the Credit Limit Increase form. Credit Limit Increase Form (English)
Step 2 Attach the required supporting income documents as stated in the form.
Step 3 Submit completed form and documents at any Maybank branch or:
Fax: 03-7953 8640
Mail: Maybank Credit Card Centre 7th Floor, Menara Maybank, 100 Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
Fees and Charges
The annual fee for principal card is RM60 and RM30 for supplementary card. The TreatPoints will expire in 3 years' time. By settling your payments promptly on time (this means settling the minimum payment, 5% of the outstanding balance or RM25 whichever is higher) you get to enjoy a low finance charge of 15% per annum.