Tell Us What Your Monthly Budget Looks Like
The Employees Provident Fund released the results of a year-long study on how much it takes for the average resident of the Klang Valley to survive.
From the general comments and feedback, we gathered that most of you don’t agree with the numbers presented. We don’t blame you. Our own course of action is to publish this survey to find out how much you actually spend in a month. To do this, we need your help.
The information you share in the survey should cover the amount that you use to support your household. If you’re married, include the amounts contributed by your spouse as well. It will give us a clearer picture of what the cost of living is like in the Klang Valley.
As a thank you for your help, we are also running a lucky draw for those that complete the survey. If you participate, you are in the running to win one of the following:
- Google Chromecast x2
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 x3
- Starbucks Card worth RM50 x5
Terms and conditions:
- The iMoney Monthly Budget Survey will run from March 11 until March 20, 2019.
- The giveaway is open to those aged 18 and above, and are citizens or permanent residents of Malaysia.
- Winners of the giveaway will be contacted by email or phone within a week after the survey ends.
- The selection of winners will be conducted at random and the decision is final.
- Employees of iMoney group and their immediate families are not eligible for the giveaway.
- iMoney reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Leave your comment