Hong Leong Bank Kicks Off New Financial Year With HLB Digital Day
Hong Leong Bank (HLB) has announced its latest effort in improving customers’ banking experience in 2020 through its annual Digital Day campaign. Centred around the theme of “Reboot Your 2020”, the fourth annual HLB Digital Day kicks off the financial year by encouraging more customers to embrace the digital lifestyle through benefits, rewards, and strategic e-commerce partnership.
Dominic Fuda, group managing director and chief executive officer of HLB, highlights the rising trend of digital transactions and how being “digital-savvy and competent is no longer a choice, but a necessity.” As more Malaysians are leaning towards cashless payment methods and online shopping, HLB looks to invest more in digital solutions that will help ease customers’ transition and adoption of a digital lifestyle.
Part of the initiative for HLB’s push towards digital adoption is to expand their partnerships with key e-commerce players such as Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, and Hemo while offering special deals and promotions throughout July as part of their HLB Digital Day celebration.
The Digital Day campaign officially begins on July 7 and HLB will be offering seven one-day-only mega deals, which includes:
- RM700 in cashback for HLB credit cardholders / 50% off on retail spending for new credit cardholders
- Flexi-Payment Plan (FPP) with 0% interest rate p.a. for credit cardholders
- Personal loans from a 3.20% interest rate p.a. with POT rebate via HLB Connect
- e-Fixed Deposit rates at 2.80% p.a. for three months
- Term investment-I rates at 2.95% p.a. for three months
- Call-for-Cash from 1% p.a. over three months or 3% p.a. over eighteen months
- two-month free subscription to HLB’s SME Digital Business Solutions and 60% off Kakitangan subscription for SMEs
HLB will also be offering online deals throughout July 2020 with discounts and freebies from partners such as 99Speedmart, PUMA, Amazin Graze and many more.
During the Digital Day campaign, HLB will also give customers higher cashback and rewards as well as attractive interest rates for loans and financing, terms investments, and more, plus an additional one-day-only Mega Sale on July 20 with over RM1 million in cashback and discounts.
If you want to know more about the HLB Digital Day 2020, you can head over to their page here.
For news and articles on money management, investments and more, head over to our Learning Centre.