Shred Your Old Credit Cards And Get Free AirAsia Flights!
AirAsia’s Shred & Fly campaign is exactly what its name suggests! Bring your old and unused credit cards to The Shredder, shred the cards and earn BIG points that can later be used to book free flights to 150 destinations.
Recently launched at Nu Sentral shopping centre in Kuala Lumpur, the campaign is part of AirAsia Big’s Earn BIG Live BIG campaign.
Where is The Shredder?
The Shredder will be placed at various locations in the Klang Valley till Sept 22. Among the locations are:
- During Minggu Muzik Malaysia at Dataran Merdeka (Sept 14-16)
- MyTOWN Shopping Centre (Sept 20-22)
Those who shred their cards will receive a MINIMUM of 3,000 BIG POINTS to a MAXIMUM of 10,000 BIG POINTS upon successful application of the AirAsia credit card.
According to AirAsia BIG chief executive officer Spencer Lee, the AirAsia credit card allows people to achieve their travel and lifestyle aspirations.
“We want to make travelling as something that’s reachable and obtainable at all times. We’re always striving to understand our customers’ needs and wants while figuring out different ways to make travels unrestricted as possible”, he added.
What can you get with AirAsia credit card?
- Earn AirAsia BIG points with every transaction
- Instant upgrade to BIG Platinum membership status
- No annual fee for the first year
- Earn up to 6X BIG points on daily and AirAsia spend
- Priority check-in, boarding and Xpress baggage
- Welcome gift and quarterly bonuses of up to 25,000 BIG points