- Profit rate (p.a.)
3.90% - 4.20%
- Loan Tenure
1 - 10 years
- Approval Duration
3 working days
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about CBP Personal Financing-i Lestari?
- Financing amount of up to RM200,000
- Profit rate from as low as 3.90% T&C Apply
- Immediate approval & withdrawal
|Min. financing amount||5,000|
|Max.financing amount|| 200,000|
|Min. loan tenure||1 year|
|Max. loan tenure||10 years|
|Profit rate||As low as 3.90% to 4.20% p.a T&C Apply|
|Approval duration||3 working days|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Stamp duty||0.5% on financing amount|
|Late payment charges||1% p.a on sum overdue amount under the facility|
|Age requirement||Age 18 - 60|
|Employment eligibility||Permanent civil servant only|
|Min. salary requirement||RM2,000 gross per month|
|Need to buy Takaful product?||Yes|
|Other details||Subject to age & financing amount|
Product Review by
Co-opbank Pertama (CBP) offers a highly competitive profit rate in the market from as low as 3.90% p.a which helps to meet your financial needs. Co-opbank Pertama Personal Financing-i Lestari focuses on permanent government employees from public sector organizations. The approval process is within 2 business days and there is no need for any guarantor or collateral in order to apply for the financing.
You are entitled to enjoy a minimum financing tenure of 1 year to 10 years depending on your salary with financing amount of up to RM200,000. To be eligible to apply for this financing, your minimum monthly gross income should be at least RM2,000 and you must be at least 18 years old Malaysian citizen. You will also need a good credit record (CTOS/CCRIS) which means all of your overdue payments for all commitments should be settled off.
Co-opbank Pertama Personal Financing-i Lestari FAQ
What is the maximum amount you can apply?
Borrowable amount of:
Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen between the age of 18 to 60 (at the end of the financing tenure) to qualify.
Applicant must be a confirmed full-time civil servant employed for at least 3 months with a minimum gross salary of RM2,000 per month including fixed allowances.
Repayment type of Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA) to CBP
What will it cost you and how will you be charged?One time set-up fee:
- Flat profit rate of 3.90% per annum throughout the entire financing tenure.
- For financing tenure of 4 - 10 years:
- Flat profit rate of 4.20% per annum throughout the entire financing tenure.
- No early settlement penalty or late payment charges of 1% p.a on sum overdue amount under the facility.
- Copy of NRIC (front and back)
- Latest 3 months salary slips
- Letter of confirmation by your current employer
- 3months bank statement (salary credited)
- Redemption Letter (consolidate debt with other FI)
What are the required documentations?
Can you apply if you have a bad CCRIS/ CTOS/ Credit Record?
No, you are required to settle all overdue payments before applying. It is advised that you continue repaying your financing on time for another three months before reapplying.