- Min. Monthly Income
- RM 5000
- Interest Rate
- 15% p.a.
- Annual Fee
- Up to 8x Timeless Bonus Points from online shopping transactions and eWallet Top-up
- Up to 5x Timeless Bonus Points from Groceries and Overseas transactions
- Up to 1x Timeless Bonus Points for Contactless transactions, Dining, Entertainment, Auto billing and Other retail transactions
ShoppingUp to 8x Timeless Bonus Points from online shopping transactions and eWallet Top-up
GroceriesUp to 5x Timeless Bonus Points from Groceries and Overseas transactions
Up to 5x Timeless Bonus Points from Groceries and Overseas transactions & 2x complimentary plaza premium lounge worldwide access
DiningUp to 1x Timeless Bonus Points for Contactless transactions, Dining, Entertainment, Auto billing and Other retail transactions
EntertainmentUp to 1x Timeless Bonus Points for Contactless transactions, Dining, Entertainment, Auto billing and Other retail transactions
- Other Features: 0% Flexi Payment Plan for 3 months for Flight ticket purchases, Hotel bookings and Overseas spend
- Balance Transfer: 6 months: 0.00% per annum; min. transfer RM1,000; 0% one-time upfront fee*, 12 months: 3.99% per annum; min. transfer RM1,000; 0% one-time upfront fee*
- Installment Pla: 0% Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants
|Annual Fee||First year fee is waived. Subsequent years fees will be waived upon 12 swipes with no minimum spend per annum|
|Min. Monthly Income||RM 5000|
|Min. age for principal holder||21|
|Fee for principal holder||Free|
|Min. age for supplementary holder||18 and above years old|
|Fee for supplementary holder||Free of charge|
|Late payment charge||Higher of RM10 or 1% of outstanding balance, up to a maximum of RM100|
|Cash advance amount||Up to 80% of Credit Limit of your card|
|Cash advance charge||Higher of RM15.00 or 5.0% of cash advance amount|
|Cash advance interest charge||18% per annum on cash advance amount|
|Rewards points expiry||N/A|
What is Alliance Bank Visa Infinite benefit differs from others?
Holders of the Alliance Bank Visa Infinite enjoys several very special benefits compared to other Alliance Bank cards.
One of the benefits they enjoy is that they can earn 8x the normal amount of Timeless bonus points when they spend on ecommerce and eWallet topup.
How do I activate my Alliance Bank Credit Card?
You can activate your Alliance Bank credit card by texting the activation code to the number pasted on your credit card temporary sticker.
What are the Alliance Bank Visa Infinite installment plan options?
5% of outstanding balance or minimum RM50, whichever is higher.
How to redeem Alliance Bank credit card TBP?
For a hassle-free redemption process, there are three options for you;
- call Alliance Bank at this number,
- Go to your nearest Alliance Bank branch and finally
- Fill out the redemption form and mail it to Alliance Bank Card & Payment Services, P.O. Box 13417, 50810 Kuala Lumpur, or e-mail it to email@example.com
How can I check my Alliance Bank credit card balance?
You can check your Alliance credit card balance through the Alliance online page or through the official Alliance page.
Does Alliance Bank Visa Infinite offers cash advance?
Yes, and the cash withdrawal limit is up to 80% of your credit card's limit.
How can I pay my Alliance Bank credit card bill online?
You can pay your Alliance Bank credit card online through the Allianceonline page or the official Alliance Bank app.
What is Alliance Visa Infinite lounge access?
As a Visa Infinite cardholder, you are eligible to receive airport lounge access for you and a guest through LoungeKey. There is no need to register prior to visiting the lounge; simply present your Visa Infinite card to the lounge staff for the lounge staff to process your visit.
What is Alliance Bank Visa Infinite priority pass?
Priority pass allows you to get access to a free membership (a $99 USD value) and 6 complimentary lounge visits per year, access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide, complimentary pre-flight bites and drinks, including alcohol (in most lounges) and many other access.
How do I cancel my Alliance Bank credit card?
You can cancel your Alliance Bank credit card by calling the customer service number.