Zurich provides the broadest possible coverage options, while also providing for bodily harm. Unlike other providers, Zurich allows you to claim for death or bodily injury while driving your vehicle, giving you additional protection should anything go wrong.
You can also get these benefits even if your vehicle is already covered by another insurance policy through a standalone purchase.
Zurich Z-Drive Assist includes:
- Benefits for accidental death or permanent disability
- Medical expense benefits and hospitalisation allowance
- Unlimited roadside and towing assistance
- Optional coverage for snatch theft, ATM robbery, and dengue fever
You will need to pay:
- Service tax - 6%
- Stamp duty - RM10
- Agent commission - 10%
Zurich does not cover damage caused by:
- War, Civil War
- Suicide, Insanity
- Provoked Murder or Assault
- Any kind of racing other than on foot
- Radiation, Nuclear
You can cancel your insurance policy by sending a notice in writing provided that you have not yet made a claim. You may ask your Zurich agent or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Towing services available for private car customers.
- No. of Panel Workshops
Ready to apply for Zurich Z-Driver?
Click the button to find out more