It's Simple And No Fuss
For every Ringgit spent on all retail transactions, Maybank MasterCard Gold offers you a TreatPoint. It also comes with Travel Accident Insurance.
Fees and Charges
The annual fee for principal card is RM130 and RM65 for supplementary card. The TreatPoints will expire in 3 years' time. Also, there is Government Service Tax (GST) on all credit cards set by Bank Negara, at RM50 per principal card and RM25 for supplementary card. Other than that, by settling your payments promptly on time (this means settling the minimum payment, 5% of the outstanding balance or RM25 whichever is higher) you get to enjoy a low finance charge of 15% per annum.
Are You Eligible For The Maybank MasterCard Gold?
To apply for Maybank MasterCard Gold, you need a minimum monthly income of RM3,000 and to be at least 21 years old.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as Maybank Visa Gold Card and OCBC Gold Visa Card, which may match your requirements.
If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, review more Maybank credit cards and start comparing today!
What are the benefits of Maybank Gold Mastercard?
With this card, you get these benefits:
- Earn 1x TreatsPoint for every RM1 spend in Malaysia or Overseas.
- Travel insurance coverage of up to RM300,000 when you charge your travel tickets in full to your Maybank Mastercard Gold
- Enjoy medical assistance, pre-trip information, travel assistance (emergency cash advance, card/ticket replacement, lost luggage assistance) and legal assistance in the event of emergencies with Mastercard Global Service.
How do you qualify for a Maybank gold Mastercard?
To qualify for a Maybank Mastercard Gold, you need to meet one of these requirements;
- Malaysians with a minimum annual income of RM30,000
- Expatriates with a minimum annual income of RM60,000
- For multiple Gold card membership, a minimum annual income of RM60,000 is required
When is Maybank credit card statement date?
Maybank's credit card statement date is 3 days from the statement cycle date.
Why was my Maybank credit card declined?
There are many reasons for which your transcation might be declined. To understand why you were declined, you can call the Maybank hotline at this number 1-300-88-6688.
What is the Maybank Mastercard gold credit limit?
Maybank credit card’s limit will be determined based on the individual credit assessment and the type of credit card applied by the customers including principle and supplementary card.