- An innovative health protection plan specially designed for people with pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes. It comes with carefully-considered benefits and a Digital Diabetes Management App (Health2Sync) that can help you manage your diabetes effectively - with the added benefit of potential premium reductions of up to 40%, depending on your usage of the app and underlying health condition.
- Annual Limit
- Up to RM320,000
- Lifetime Limit
- Up to RM1,600,000
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Up to RM500 Per day
- Panel Hospitals
- 115 Panel
Hospitalisation and Surgical policy for people with pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes between 18 and 59 years of age at enrolment and renewable up to 80 years of age
A mobile app empowering you to manage your diabetes better and keep it under control
You may enjoy 20% entry discount on your premium for good blood glucose level control during enrolment
You may save up to 40% on your premium for achieving the requirements upon the next policy renewal
Accidental Outpatient Alternative Medical Treatment, Nutritional Allowance and Compassionate Care Allowance
- Entry Age
- Up to 80 Years Old
- Coverage Age
Anyone accepted by the Company between 18 and 59 years of age at first enrolment. Cover may be granted beyond age 59, provided the Insured Person is enrolled in the Plan before that age and has remained continuously covered thereafter, up to the maximum age of 80.
Yes. During the first 30 days of membership, the Policy excludes medical treatment, but there is no waiting period if you are hospitalised due to an accident
Premiums can be paid in 6 or 12 monthly instalments or annually using your credit card (Visa or MasterCard from selected banks). Annual premium can also be paid via cheque or cash.
Pre-existing Illnesses shall mean medical conditions that the Insured Person has reasonable knowledge of, except for any conditions, illness or complication arising directly or indirectly from Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus or Pre-Diabetes which was declared and the Company has agreed not to exclude it. An Insured Person may be considered to have reasonable knowledge of a pre-existing condition where the condition is one for which:
- The Insured Person had received or is receiving treatment;
- Medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment has been recommended;
- Clear and distinct symptoms are or were evident; or
- Its existence would have been apparent to a reasonable person in the circumstances.
During application, a medical report consisting of blood glucose test, HbA1c, Kidney Function Test, Lipid Profile and Urine Test is required. The medical examination must be done within 3 months before the application.
You are also required to submit your blood glucose tests and HbA1c result periodically prior to the renewal of policy of which may enable you to be eligible for premium adjustment*. All the required medical examinations are at your own expense.
*Premium adjustment is not guaranteed and subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria
Still unsure about which product best suits you?
Leave your details and our friendly agents will get back to you!