Fees and Charges
The annual fee is free for the first year and RM800 for the subsequent years. As for supplementary card, it is free. The Membership Rewards Points will expire in 3 years' time. By settling your payments promptly on time (this means settling the minimum payment, 5% of the outstanding balance or RM25 whichever is higher) you get to enjoy a low finance charge of 15% per annum
What is American Express Platinum card?
The American Express Platinum card is a card that is born from Maybank's partnership with American Express, to bring American Express' benefits to Malaysian users.
How do you get approved for Amex Platinum?
To get approved for Amex Platinum, you need to be a Malaysian who's making at least RM60,000 per month.
Where are Amex Platinum lounges?
The Amex Platinum card does not allow access to any lounges.
How to check Maybank Amex points?
Here's how you can check your Maybank credit card's points;
- On the Maybank Credit Card billing statement.
- Send SMS to 69811 with the format :
- BONUSPOINT <space> Last 6 digits of Maybank Credit Card. Make sure you use a mobile number (HP) that has been registered in the Maybank Credit Card system.
- Call Maybank Customer Care at 1500611.
How do I apply for an American Express card?
You can apply for the Amex Platinum card right here.
How to pay Maybank american express credit card?
You can pay your credit card in a number of ways;
- Payment using M2U website
- Payment through ATM
- Payment through Maybank Autopay