- Min. Monthly Income
- RM 2000
- Interest Rate
- 15% p.a.
- Annual Fee
- Gain up to 8x Timeless Bonus Points for online shopping transactions and eWallet top-up
- Gain up to 3x Timeless Bonus Points for Overseas transactions
- Gain up to 1x Timeless Bonus Points for Contactless transactions, Dining, Entertainment, Auto billing and Other retail transactions
ShoppingGain up to 8x Timeless Bonus Points for online shopping transactions and eWallet top-up
TravelGain up to 3x Timeless Bonus Points for Overseas transactions
DiningGain up to 1x Timeless Bonus Points for Contactless transactions, Dining, Entertainment, Auto billing and Other retail transactions
GroceriesGain 1x Timeless Bonus Points for Contactless transactions, Dining, Entertainment, Auto billing and Other retail transactions
- 1x Timeless Bonus Points for every RM1 spent on Auto Billing locally:
- Cash advance withdrawal up to 80% of your credit limit:
- Dedicated Customer Service Hotline Assistance:
- Balance Transfer*: 6 months: 0.00% per annum; min. transfer RM1,000; 0% one-time upfront fee*, 12 months: 3.99% per annum; min. transfer RM1,000; 0% one-time upfront fee*
- Installment Plan: 0% interest Installment Payment Plan at all participating merchants
- *For Alliance Privilege (PB) and Alliance Personal (AP) members only:
|Min. Monthly Income||RM 2000|
|Min. age for principal holder||RM 21|
|Fee for principal holder||Free|
|Min. age for supplementary holder||18 and above years old|
|Fee for supplementary holder||Free of charge|
|Late payment charge||Higher of RM10 or 1% of outstanding balance, up to a maximum of RM100|
|Cash advance amount||Up to 80% of credit limit|
|Cash advance charge||Higher of RM15.00 or 5.0% of cash advance amount|
|Cash advance interest charge||18% per annum on cash advance amount|
|Rewards points expiry||N/A|
Great For Travelling, Collect Points Quickly
Alliance Bank Platinum Card provide exclusive benefits to the cardholders Additional Gain up to 8x Timeless Bonus Points for online shopping transactions and eWallet top-up. Card holders will earn 3x Timeless Bonus Points for Overseas transactions and 1x TBP for other spending locally. Attractive balance transfer option is available, however 0% for 6 months for New to bank customer only. On top of that, participating merchants offer 0% per annum interest rate and there is no lost card liability upon reporting.
Fees and Charges
First year fee is waived. Subsequent years fees will be waived upon 12 swipes with no minimum spend. otherwise, it’s RM120 for principal cardholders. You can make minimum monthly payment on your credit card if you are unable to make a full payment of your outstanding amount. The minimum you can pay is RM50 or 5% of outstanding amount. You will be charged RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM100 as late payment fee if you failed in making your payments on time. For prompt monthly payment on your credit card for 12 consecutive months your interest rate will be based on 15% per annum, prompt payment for at least 10 out of 12 months interest rate will be based on 17% per annum and if any of the above is not met the interest rate will be 18% per annum. Furthermore, the cash advance fee is RM15 or 5.0% of outstanding amount, whichever is higher.
Are You Eligible For The Alliance Bank Platinum Card?
You need a minimum monthly income of RM2,000 and to be at least 21 years old for principal card holders and at least 18 years old for supplementary card holders to be eligible to apply for Alliance Bank Platinum Card.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as Alliance Bank Gold Credit Card, which may match your requirements.
If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, review more Alliance Bank credit cards and start comparing today!