Allianz provides reliable comprehensive coverage for your vehicle. The basic policy offers protection from the most common scenarios, and there is a range of optional benefits to cover more specific situations that you have in mind.
The Allianz Road Rangers are also available 24-hours a day to provide on-road assistance if you suffer a breakdown. Helping you out when you need it the most.
Allianz also provides these services as part of its insurance policy:
- Claims concierge service at selected police stations
- E-hailing vouchers to get you home safely if you have an accident
- Allianz tow truck service to take your damaged vehicle to an approved panel workshop
You will need to pay the following fees:
- Service tax = 6%
- Stamp duty = RM10
- Agent’s commission = 10%
This policy does not cover certain losses such as:
- Your own death or bodily injury due to a motor accident;
- Your liability against claims from passengers in your vehicle; and
- Loss, damage or liability arising from an act of nature (flood, storm or landslide) unless it is included as an additional benefit.
You can cancel your policy at any time by providing a notice in writing. The quickest way is to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information you can check out:
- Unlimited Distance
- Roadside assistance and repairs
- No. of Panel Workshops
Ready to apply for Allianz Car & Motor Comprehensive Cover Insurance?
Click the button to find out more