- This comprehensive policy provides for reimbursement of hospitalisation and surgical expenses incurred due to illness or accident. The policy is extended to cover accidental death and permanent disablement. This product also provides Hospital Admission Assist for approved panel of hospitals.
- Annual Limit
- Up to RM1,000,000
- Lifetime Limit
- No Limit
- Hospitalisation Benefit
- Up to RM200 Per day
- Panel Hospitals
- 138 Panel
High medical coverage up to RM2 million every year
Outpatient Cancer and Kidney Dialysis Treatment Limits Up to Overall Annual Limit
No lifetime limit on the amount that can be claimed
Provides a cash benefit upon diagnosis of Dengue Fever and Zika
Renewal up to age one hundred (100) next birthday and the last entry age is seventy (70) years
- Entry Age
- Up to 100 Years Old
- Coverage Age
Lifestyle diseases are on the rise, such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes, especially those linked to unhealthy diet, lack of exercise and increase in environmental pollution. An unhealthy lifestyle is a major cause of hospitalisation. The advancement in medical technology has also led to a steep rise in healthcare costs apart from medical inflation. With PACIFIC Medi-Pro ("policy") you are protected against massive hospital bills and cost of treatments. Let us take care of the medical bills and you can concentrate on recovery and have a peace of mind.
The premium payable is based on the age of next birthday and is paid annually at the rate applicable during renewal. The premium published in the Brochure and Product Disclosure Sheet is for standard life only and premium loading may be charged to non-standard life. Annual premium rate is not guaranteed and may be subject to change.
It is important that you inform the Company of any changes in your contact or personal details to ensure that all correspondences reach you in a timely manner.
- For admission to Company's panel of hospitals The insured person is issued with a Hospital Admission Assist card to facilitate hospital admission. For hospital admission assistance, just call the 24-hour alarm centre telephone number 03-7628 3992 or 03-7965 3992.
- For admission to non-panel hospitals Pay first and file your claim with the Company by submitting the following supporting claim documents:
- completed claim form
- original medical report
- original hospital invoices or medical bills
- original official receipts
- referral letter from the general practitioner, if any
- any other evidence or claim documents
- e-Payment Authorisation Form It is the policyholders' responsibilities in relation to making a claim against the policy.
These plans do not cover pre-existing conditions/illnesses, psychotic mental or nervous disorders, maternity related treatment, congenital abnormalities, hospitalisation primarily for investigatory purposes, investigation and treatment of sleep and snoring disorders, expenses incurred for sex changes, AIDS and HIV related diseases, plastic/cosmetic surgery (except when specifically included in writing)
Still unsure about which product best suits you?
Leave your details and our friendly agents will get back to you!