- Introducing PreciousCover and BabyCover, two specially designed plans that look after the wellbeing of both mother and child through a host of pre and postnatal coverage. Also includes optional children’s coverage.
- Critical illness Coverage
- 66 critical illnesses
- Sum Assured
- Coverage Term
- On the policy anniversary the Life Assured age 5 nearest birthday
- Entry Age
- 1 - 45 years old
Mental health coverage for mothers
Hospitalisation benefit for mother’s prenatal and postnatal conditions
Accept pregnancies from assisted reproduction techniques
Compassionate care when the child is hospitalised in ICU/HDU/NICU
Child development disorder benefit upon diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Umur 1-45
- Entry Age
The cost of insurance for PreciousCover is levied through deduction of units from investment account of your policy. The amount to be charged will depend on the amount and type of insurance coverage chosen, as well as other factors such as age, sex, health status, etc.
PreciousCover shall now cover any benefits arising from or accelerated, directly or indirectly, wholly or partly, by any one (1) of the following occurences:
- any condition or surgery other than the diagnosis of condition or surgery for a condition as defined in the Supplementary Contract;
- the signs or symptoms of the Maternity Cancer has manifested prior to or within the thirty (30) days from the Issue Date of the Supplementary Contract;
- the condition arises directly or indirectly from a Pre-Existing Condition as defined, and which has existed prior to the Issue Date of the Supplementary Contract;
- any condition or surgery, where in Our opinion, was caused directly or indirectly by the existence of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or by the presence of any Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection. We reserve the right to require the Life Assured or You to undergo a blood test for HIV as a condition precedent to acceptance of any claim. For the purpose of this Supplementary Contract,
- the definition of AIDS shall be that used by the World Health Organization in 1987, or any subsequent revision by the World Health Organization of that definition.
- an infection shall be deemed to have occurred where in Our opinion, the blood or other relevant test(s) indicate either the presence of any Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or Antibodies to such a Virus;
- any condition or surgery resulting directly or indirectly from alcohol or drug abuse;
- suicide, attempted suicide or intentionally self-inflicted injury while sane or insane;
- war or any act of war, declared or undeclared, criminal or terrorist activities, active duty in any armed forces, direct participation in strikes, riots and civil commotion or insurrection;
- any Death of the unborn child resulting from an abortion;
- any termination of pregnancy if You opt for elective termination of pregnancy other than the conditions specified under Pregnancy Complication Benefit;
- any pregnancy conceived through artificial insemination and/ or assisted conceptions, such as in-vitro fertilisation (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and Intracervical Insemination (ICI), with two (2) or more unborn children, unless specifically disclosed and accepted by Us;
- any pregnancy with three (3) or more unborn children;
- experimental Treatments which security and reliability have not been recognised by the medical authority (Ministry of Health) in Malaysia;
- you did not survive for at least thirty (30) days after the diagnosis of Maternity Cancer; or
- the Life Assured did not survive for at least thirty (30) days from birth after diagnosis of Congenital Condition.
Service Tax (if applicable) will be charged at the rate of 6% on the applicable portion of your premium/fee/charges for the period of insurance coverage.
You should satisfy yourself that this rider will best serve your needs and that the cost of insurance under this rider is affordable. A free look period of fifteen (15) days or such longer period as may be specified by Bank Negara Malaysia, will be given from the receipt date of the supplementary contract for you to review its suitability and should you choose to return this rider within the period, the amount to be refunded shall be the cost of insurance deducted for this rider less any expenses incurred for medical examination.
The Cost of Insurance is not guaranteed and We reserve the right to revise the Cost of Insurance by giving the policyholder three months written notice prior to the next policy anniversary. The adjustment in Cost of Insurance, if any, will aim to reflect Our claim experience. The Cost of Insurance may also be revised under other justified circumstances. Such changes, if any, shall be applicable to all Policy Owners irrespective of their claim experience.
Still unsure about which product best suits you?
Leave your details and our friendly agents will get back to you!