- 1 x WiFi 6 router and 1 x WiFi 6 mesh node
- 1 Gbps
- Coverage Area
- Landed and High-rise
- Download Quota
- Foreigner Deposit: RM500 (refundable)
- Early termination penalty (ETP):
- RM500 penalty if you're a 100Mbps, 500Mbps or 1Gbps subscriber
- Total of remaining contractual months if you're 2Gbps subscriber or if you have downgraded from 2Gbps to a lower speed plan.
- Complimentary basic cabling services by Time:
- High-rise buildings with no prelaid fibre - Up to 20 metres from point of entry (e.g. main door) to your equipment (e.g. router)
- Landed houses with no prelaid fibre - Up to 40 metres from Fibre Termination Box to your equipment (e.g. router)
- High-rise building/landed houses with prelaid fibre - Up to 6 metres from the socket to your equipment (e.g. router)
- Time Voice Home
- Basic Pay-as-you-use
Time Fibre 1GBPS FAQ
When you place a mesh node in a WiFi dead zone, the node will capture and broadcast the wireless signal and speed of your router to hard-to-reach corners of your home. By placing mesh nodes in strategic spots throughout your home, you can create a seamless, stable WiFi network that keeps you connected no matter which room you’re in.
A mesh-enabled router means the device is equipped with mesh capabilities. A traditional mesh WiFi setup typically requires a mesh node to be placed next to the router to act as a gateway. Since our routers are mesh-ready, we eliminate the need for an extra device. All you have to do is place mesh nodes where your WiFi signals are weaker and you’re ready to enjoy strong and seamless WiFi all over your home.
We recommend up to 3 mesh nodes for a complete whole home WiFi set up.