- Interest Rate (p.a.)
6.58% - 6.58%
- Loan Tenure
2 - 10 years
- Approval Duration
Up to 1 business day
- Min. monthly income
What's so great about MBSB Private Sector PF-i?
- Approved loan amount of up to RM300,000
- Floating interest rate of 0.34% per month.
- Loan approval within 1 business day (24 hours)
- No guarantor required
|Min. financing amount||RM3,000|
|Max.financing amount|| Up to 5x fixed monthly salary or up to RM300,000|
|Min. loan tenure||2 years|
|Max. loan tenure||10 years|
|Interest rate||Competitive financing rates as low as BR + 7.95% p.a.|
|Approval duration||Up to 1 business day|
Fees & Charges
|One time set up|
|Disbursement & misc. fee||Handling fees of RM 34* (*Fees are not including GST 6%) and IBG fees RM 4*|
|Late payment charges||During financing period, prior to maturity: 1% p.a. on the installments amount in arrears and not compounded.|
|Age requirement||Age 21 - 60|
|Employment eligibility||Malaysian citizens and permanent residents who are employee of a private sector organization or self-employed|
|Min. salary requirement||RM3,500 gross per month|
|Guarantor / Collateral requirement||N/A|
|Need to open linked banked account?||No|
|Need to buy Takaful product?||No|
Product Review by
MBSB Private Sector PF-i FAQ
What is the maximum amount you can borrow?
Borrowable amount of up to ten times your fixed monthly gross salary or RM300,000 for a maximum loan tenure of 10 years.
Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen between the age of 21 to 60 to qualify. Applicant must not exceed the age of 60 at the end of the loan tenure.
Applicant must be a employee of a private or self-employed with a minimum gross salary of RM3,500 (employed) or RM5,000 (self-employed) including allowances per month.
What will it cost you and how will you be charged?One time set-up fee:
Calculate the cost of taking up this loan using our calculator
How long will the application take and what documentations are required?
Upon completing an application with iMoney, our representative will contact you within the same business day to confirm your application.
Thereafter, MBSB will require an average of 1 business day (not including Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays) before approval or disbursement.
You are required to furnish the following documents for your loan application:
- Copy of NRIC (front and back) with original Certified True Copy (CTC)
- 3 months (most current) salary slips
- 3 months (most current) Current or Savings Account statements
- Certification letter by your current Head of Department.
- Photocopy of savings passbook /bank statement with IC no. with original CTC
- BE/EA form & latest EPF statement with original CTC.
- Emergency contact (relative/friend) that are not staying with applicant
- Redemption letter for overlapping financing.
Can you apply if you have a bad CCRIS/ CTOS/ Credit Record?
No, you are required to settle all overdue payments before applying. It is advised that you continue repaying your loans on time for another three months before reapplying.