Glory Glory Man United!
To all Red Devils, this is made for you! Purchasing official Manchester United merchandise from United Online Megastore gives you up to 10 TreatPoints and everytime the club wins a Premier League match, you are entitled to 5 TreatPoints on all retail spending. On normal days, purchasing groceries will earn you 5 TreatPoints for every Ringgit spent whereas every ringgit spent on petrol gives you 1x TreatsPoints. This card comes with a free auto-reload Maybankard Touch 'n Go Zing Card. Other benefits include discounts on F&B at the Red Cafe (Old Trafford) and Manchester United Stadium and Museum Tour.
What's the difference between Machester card Visa and Visa Infinite?
The difference between a normal Visa card and a Visa Infinite is in the benefits that you receive. With a Visa Infinite card, you get access to the exclusive Visa Infinite club, which brings a lot of exclusive privileges and benefits.
Are You Eligible For The Maybank Manchester United Visa?
To apply for Maybank Manchester United Visa, you need a minimum monthly income of RM2,500 and to be at least 21 years old.
Looking for more options to choose from? Our credit card experts, also recommend you to check out other similar credit cards such as Maybank Petronas Maybankard, which may match your requirements.
If you prefer to broaden your credit card search, review more Maybank credit cards and start comparing today!
What is the minimum salary for Maybank credit cards?
For this card, you need to be making at least RM2500 per month.
How do I pay for my Maybank credit card statement?
You can pay your credit card in a number of ways;
- Payment using M2U website
- Payment through ATM
- Payment through Maybank Autopay
How do I check my Maybank credit card outstanding balance?
You can check your Maybank credit card outstanding balance on the Maybank M2U website.
How do I check my Maybank treat points?
Here's how you can check your Maybank credit card's points;
- On the Maybank Credit Card billing statement.
- Send SMS to 69811 with the format : BONUSPOINT <space> Last 6 digits of Maybank Credit Card. Make sure you use a mobile number (HP) that has been registered in the Maybank Credit Card system.
- Call Maybank Customer Care at 1500611.
How do I redeem Maybank treats points on the spot?
You can earn treat points by using your credit cards, and you can redeem your treats points with the following ways;
- Complete and email TreatsPoints Redemption form to email@example.com, OR
- Walk-in to our Maybank Card Centres in Menara Maybank / 1 Utama Shopping Centre / Suria KLCC / The Gardens Mall, OR
- Call 1300 88 6688 and speak to our Customer Service Executive
Can I use it internationally or for oversea spending?
You can use this card for international spending, and the rates are as follow;
- Currency conversion components of 1% imposed by Visa International or Mastercard International
- A acurrency conversion rate of 2.5% imposed by American Express International
- 1% or other rate imposed by us from time to time
Fees and Charges
There is no annual fee for both principal and supplementary card. The TreatPoints will expire in 3 years' time. By settling your payments promptly on time (this means settling the minimum payment, 5% of the outstanding balance or RM25 whichever is higher) you get to enjoy a low finance charge of 15% per annum.