Social Media Content Creator
iMoney is a financial aggregator across Malaysia and Philippines. We provide a range of solutions to our B2C and B2B customers looking for financial products and services.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Content Creator for iMoney Malaysia based in our head office in Kuala Lumpur to join our marketing team on a full-time basis.
This role is best suited to someone who is tuned in to the front lines of daily social content. An understanding of the best practices of a variety of platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok) and portfolio of social media content (feed post, story post, reels(video), product shoutouts, campaign video) to demonstrate your content creation range, creativity and ability will be an advantage.
- Build and maintain iMoney’s social media content calendar
- Generate ideas for weekly/monthly content creation based on relevant trending issues
- Research, ideate, write and create engaging content using photography/videography, video editing and graphic design.
- Ensure timely completion of creative content for regularly scheduled social media posts/stories and short videos.
- Work with other departments and teams to ideate and create social content to promote brand-focused messages, support commercial business initiatives and client campaigns.
- Analyse monthly and annual social media campaigns outcomes to track and produce monthly report on key results to align with annual company goals.
As part of the iMoney content team, the candidate is to assist the editorial team and the editors to:
a. grow engagement for iMoney content: reach and engagement on social media pages, website users, Learning Centre pageviews and increase organic performance for all content on site.
b. enforce the publication’s policy and procedures, assist editors to ensure accuracy of information and facts as well as observe deadlines and house style.
c. attend related events assigned by the editors and produce content.
d. provide content creation support to other departments in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent command of English with good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong communication skills to be able to translate ideas and words into visual presentations with understanding of the storytelling and visual vocabulary of social platforms.
- Able to deliver high quality work on time and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail; able to multi-task projects and manage own schedule according to assigned deadlines.
- Understand social media trends and creative performance KPIs.
- Experience in creating content for multiple social media channels is an advantage.
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in a related field (advertising, branding, media, digital marketing).
- Required language: English.
Interested applicants can send their resumes and transcripts directly to firstname.lastname@example.org