iMoney is a financial aggregator across Malaysia and Philippines. We provide a range of solutions to our B2C and B2B customers looking for financial products and services.
We are seeking an experienced SEO Specialist to join our team. As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective search engine optimization strategies with a proven track record of successfully improving website organic search rankings, organic visibility, and drive targeted traffic. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our website meets industry best practices and achieves optimal search engine rankings.
This role is best suited for a self-driven person with strong analytical, problem-solving skills who thrives working with different teams and ultimately wants to make a difference.
- Identify opportunities, provide recommendations, and implement SEO activities to optimize performances that drive traffic and onsite conversion for Malaysia and Philippine websites.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research to identify target keywords, phrases, and evergreen topics that can drive opportunities for organic traffic growth.
- Optimize website content, including meta tags, headings, URLs, and on-page content, to improve search engine rankings.
- Perform technical SEO audits to identify and resolve website issues that impact search engine rankings and collaborate with the development team to implement necessary fixes.
- Develop and execute link building strategies to increase the website's authority and visibility.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, algorithm updates, and best practices in SEO.
- Collaborate with content creators to develop high-quality articles, ensuring both new and existing content is optimized for search engines.
- Cross-team collaboration with Tech, Product, and Marketing teams on different projects where SEO inputs are required.
- Conduct regular audits to optimize website structure, navigation, and internal linking for improved user experience, conversion rates, and search engine crawlability while identifying areas for improvement.
- Prepare and share weekly/monthly reports to track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) such as organic traffic growth, rankings, conversions, and present findings to non-technical stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 1-2 years with proven experience as an SEO Specialist or similar role with a successful track record of improving organic search rankings.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms, ranking factors, and best practices in on-page/off-page and technical optimization.
- Hands-on experience in using SEO, web analytics, and A/B testing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Answer The Public, Hotjar, Data extraction extensions, etc.
- Strong understanding of on-page optimization techniques including keyword research, meta tags optimization, internal linking strategies, etc.
- Experience in executing successful link building campaigns using ethical white-hat techniques.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of SEO such as XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, canonicalization issues, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze data trends, make data-driven decisions, and provide actionable insights.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively, work both independently and collaboratively, in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS coding is preferred but not required.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO trends and industry changes
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for SEO and a proven track record of driving organic traffic growth, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and any relevant work samples demonstrating your SEO expertise.