Founded in 2012, iMoney is a leading fintech marketplace in Southeast Asia for consumer financial and utility products. iMoney has recently joined JurisTech, a leading Malaysian-based fintech company. Today, we help 20 million visitors annually with their financial needs and empower them to make intelligent decisions on all money matters. We provide an accessible and secure space for them to learn, compare financial products and keep in touch with the latest personal finance news and tips.
We are now looking for Product Manager who aspires to grow iMoney brand and presence further.
- As Product Manager, you will take responsibility to define product features and performance of all key features for Front-End products at IMoney – identify areas to improve, define product enhancements to increase traffic and conversion.
- Work with different departments and stakeholders to identify opportunities.
- Define priorities based on effort and impact.
- Ideate, prioritize, and implement key initiatives identified from the product roadmap.
- Drive and coordinate the implementation of the recommended improvements with the Product and Tech teams.
- Evaluate the results and make adjustment/optimization (A/B testing, etc.) and structure processes to achieve business objectives.
- Facilitate SEO best practices and work closely with SEO team.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements, including features, user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog, by balancing between the requirements of stakeholders and urgent business support needs.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance postlaunch, to evaluate the impact and plan for future enhancements.
- Manage projects from analysis to delivery, including presentation, release / launch planning and coordination with internal teams.
- Be the Product Owner and subject matter expert for UX and development teams ensuring a shared understanding to deliver successful business outcomes within an acceptable time frame.
- Collaborate with the Commercial and marketing teams to understand customer needs via market research and analyzing customer feedback.
- Facilitate cross functional knowledge sharing between teams to improve product understanding and business goals.
- Perform regular market research to understand the competitive landscape.
- Manage cross functional team of engineers and system analysts.
- 3+ years of product management in customer facing B2C portal.
- Practiced agile software development methodologies.
- Strong UX/CX Knowledge.
- Strong understanding of SEO and ranking algorithms and how to use the knowledge to drive business organic growth.
- Advanced user in Google Analytics, SemRush, Hotjar and other industry tools for website performance tracking.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of web/mobile user behavior.
- Able to articulate real customer problems to find the best solution suitable to customer's needs.
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and work with people from all levels.
Interested applicants can send their resumes and transcripts directly to email@example.com.