Junior Business Development Executive
iMoney is a financial aggregator across Malaysia and Philippines. We provide a range of solutions to our B2C and B2B customers looking for financial products and services.
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Development Executive for iMoney Malaysia based in our head office in Kuala Lumpur to join our Commercial team on a full-time basis.
As a Junior Business Development Executive, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the commercial team to achieve our company’s growth objectives. You will be responsible for assisting in various commercial activities, analyzing market trends, supporting contract negotiations, and contributing to the overall success of the sales and business development efforts. This position offers an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the commercial field and grow within the organization.
- Market Analysis: Conduct thorough market research to identify potential Partners to be onboarded under iMoney product listing, competitors, and market trends, providing valuable insights to the commercial team.
- Partners management: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential Partners, key stakeholders, and industries.
- Assist the team in preparing proposals, presentations, and other assets to help secure new business opportunities.
- To maintain and update iMoney Partners listing on iMoney website.
- Assist in onboarding new partners and products on the iMoney website.
- Compile and manage partners report and invoices.
- Assist Customer Care Agent (CCA)in customer applications status check with partners.
- Assist in coordinating sign on gift (SOG) proposal for credit card vertical and working closely with internal stakeholders to make sure SOG are launched on time.
- To oversee Commercial Daily huddle (Captures and Submissions updates).
- Provide general support to the commercial team as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or relevant fields. A master’s degree will be a plus.
- 1 to 3 years working experience in Sales / Commercial or / BD or prior experience in a Media agency with a track record of success in driving revenue and growth and closing deals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in developing and presenting proposals and pitches to prospective partners with strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team, with strong project management skills and attention to details.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants can send their resumes and transcripts directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.