Telesales Team Leader
Founded in 2012, iMoney is a leading personal finance website which helps consumers compare and apply for financial and utility products, as well as learn good money management. With a strong presence in Malaysia and the Philippines, we empower around 15 million people annually to make intelligent money decisions – be it through product comparison on our website, learning the latest money tips, or using our free financial tools like the iMoney CreditScore. As part of our efforts to empower people in their personal finance, we have also worked with over 50 partners in the financial services and government industries to run impact-driven financial literacy campaigns. In 2020, JurisTech, a leading Malaysian-based fintech company, has acquired iMoney.
Do you enjoy developing others? Are you motivated to lead and coach a sales team to success? We are looking for a diligent Telesales Team Leader to join our team to manage and lead a team of sales representatives. As the outbound call centre telesales leader, you must be able to build close, long-lasting relationships to communicate the company goals to your team. You will be responsible for motivating team members and assessing individual performance, as well as providing reports and keeping the management updated on the team’s daily target achievements. You will be a part of a winning culture and fun atmosphere that supports creativity and growth.
- Lead and manage the telesales team to achieve key performance indices (sales targets).
- Share continual responsibility of managing team members, and ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that team members are familiar with product knowledge and programme specifications, as well as assisting junior staff.
- Monitor the performance of the telesales team, manage team attendance, and schedule operations in advance.
- Handle and resolve enquiries escalated from team members as and when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain a good relationship with our external business partners and providers.
Skills & Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least an SPM/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/A Level/Pre-U, Diploma, or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience working as a Telesales Team Leader
- Experience in financial services would be an added advantage
- Excellent managerial and sales skills
- Ability to write and present reports
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills