Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Founded in 2012, iMoney is South East Asia’s leading fintech marketplace for consumer financial and utility products, with operations in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore. We compare credit cards, loans, broadband packages and various other financial products, providing consumers with the convenience of online comparison and the benefit of telephone-based advice. Serving over 20 million users annually iMoney is the “go-to” marketplace for consumers to learn, compare and apply for financial products, check their credit score and keep in touch with the latest personal finance news. iMoney is part of the ASX-listed iSelect Ltd, Australia’s largest marketplace for consumer finance and utility products. Our vision is to empower consumers to make intelligent decisions on money matters and our corporate culture is underpinned by six core values: Integrity, Make a Difference, On the Money, No Drama, Enterprising & Yearn to Learn
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns across Google & Facebook Ads
- Data driven measurement and optimization of paid marketing campaigns across our 4 countries (MY, ID, SG, PH)
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent performance across all paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Partner with other internal teams such as Data, Content Marketing, Design, Product & Tech to execute and report on the different campaigns
Skills & Requirements
- Has a minimum of 5-8 years of working experience in in SEM, Paid Social
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising and affiliate platforms
- A proven track record of successful performance driven marketing campaigns on Google Search, Google Display Network & Facebook Paid Ads
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and bid management tools, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social network advertising and affiliate platforms, Google Ads 360.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize & analyse significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy to improve campaign performance.
- Hands on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Microsoft Excel skills including ability to work with large data sets
- Can work independently with minimal supervision and a high level of proactivity
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Has a can-do attitude