Senior App Developer (iOS/Android)
Join one of the fastest growing startups in South East Asia as we change the financial landscape in this region using technology! We build easy to use financial comparison tools that help our users make better decisions coupled with an internal platform to streamline applications to financial institutions. As a tech startup, we strongly believe in using the best tools available for the job, especially technologies that make sense.
Min.3 years experience developing native mobile applications on iOS/ Android. Build applications to help users shop for, and apply for financial services entirely on their mobile phones. C++ experience, knowledge in image processing and OpenCV libraries are a big plus. Mobile game developers encouraged to apply. Positions for iOS and Android development available.
Skills & Requirements
- Min 3 years experience developing iOS and Android native applications
- Have applications currently published in the Playstore/ App Store
- Advanced working knowledge in Objective C/ Java, and C++
- Frameworks: Familiar with Quartz core and AVFoundation frameworks
- Familiar with Rest API, OpenCV libraries, and Android JNI
- Able to create custom UI components
- Good to have: OpenGL
- Agile practitioner with Git experience