iMoney is the market leader for financial aggregators across Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. We provide a range of solutions to our B2C and B2B customers looking for financial advice and providing them with the right package to suit their needs. We are looking for a self-starting intern who is eager to learn the ropes and contribute towards growing the broadband segment of iMoney.
What You Will Learn:
The candidate chosen will work closely with the Senior Commercial Manager in the broadband segment. Working in a startup means you are an important member of a small team, which in turn makes you multifaceted and experienced in providing solutions from multiple angles. However, your main role would be to assist in building and increasing a database of real estate agents from an existing pool through direct marketing.
Your Daily Tasks And Expectations:
- Able to understand and communicate the value proposition of the iMoney referral program schemes, including providing consultations and following up with prospective leads
- To maintain and ensure accurate and comprehensive record of contacted database in Microsoft Excel
- Liaising and providing status updates to real estate agents on referral cases
- Assist in ad-hoc responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by Senior Commercial Manager
Skills & Requirements
- Candidate with related studies in Business, Management or equivalent
- Good standard of spoken and written English & Malay (Cantonese/Mandarin speaking is a bonus)
- Excellent customer service skills and has a passion for speaking to people
- Familiar in working with Microsoft Excel
- Preferably those who will be graduated after intership
- Fresh graduates with great attitudes are also encouraged to reply
- Internship period: 3 months