Digital Marketing Analyst
iMoney is the market leader for financial aggregators across Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Indonesia. We provide a range of solutions to our B2C and B2B customers looking for financial advice and providing them with the right package to suit their needs. We are currently looking for paid media analyst based in our head office in Kuala Lumpur and to join our ever-growing marketing team. Excellent career opportunities are on offer for the right candidate. This role is best suited to someone who thrives on a changing environment and who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. The ability to adapt think out of the box, be self-motivated and have keen attention to detail are vital.
The Role: Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics. Manage and maintain updates for keywords, ad copies, ad extensions and bid management across PPC accounts. Assist in the management of Social platforms (Facebook) building out campaigns, optimising budgets, bid strategy management and creative testing. Keep pace with Social and PPC industry trends and developments. Monitor and administer Google Analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance business goals. Communication to team and management on campaign management and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet business goals. Desirable Skills & Qualifications Optional Languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesian Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) and Paid Social Marketing Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics Experience working with PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Bing) and Social Platforms (FaceBook Ads Manager) AdWords / Bing certification a plus. Google Analytics certification a plus. BS/BA degree preferred.
Skills & Requirements
- Passion for Search, Social and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- High levels of integrity
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- An innovative team player who is dynamic, motivated and process oriented with the determination to succeed.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Required language: English